October 24, 2017
CLARK, PHILIPPINES- Japan's Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera on Tuesday lauded China for backing UN Security Council sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear and missile programs.
Onodera was meeting with his Chinese counterpart, Chang Wanquan, on the sidelines of a meeting of defense ministers from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in Clark, the Philippines.
The two also agreed to make efforts to launch a proposed maritime and air communications mechanism between Japan and China, designed to prevent accidental armed clashes between the two countries, at an early date.
Onodera also had a conversation with Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. Shoigu said Russia opposes Pyongyang's recent provocations and will implement sanctions against the reclusive country. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA