July 5, 2017
Tokyo- Japanese Foreign Ministry official Kenji Kanasugi has agreed with US and South Korean diplomats on the need to strengthen pressure on North Korea further following the country's latest ballistic missile launch.
In telephone conversations Tuesday, Kanasugi, director-general of the ministry's Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau, shared the view with Joseph Yun, US special representative for North Korea policy, and Kim Hong-kyun, South Korea's special representative for Korean Peninsula peace and security affairs.
The three officials also agreed that their countries will enhance cooperation even more by using such opportunities as the planned meeting of their top leaders to be held on the fringe of the Group of 20 summit in Germany from Friday.
North Korea claims to have succeeded in launching an intercontinental ballistic missile on Tuesday. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA