April 23, 2017
Tokyo- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Sunday that his government is determined to resolve the issue of North Korea's abductions of Japanese citizens in cooperation with the United States.
Japan will "work together with the United States and the international community to pressure North Korea to act to resolve the issue at an early date," Abe told a meeting of families of abduction victims in Tokyo. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA