February 28, 2017
TOKYO- Shotaro Yachi, head of the secretariat of Japan’s National Security Council, will visit Washington for three days through Wednesday, the Japanese government said Monday.
Yachi will hold talks with H.R. McMaster, US President Donald Trump’s new national security adviser.
They are expected to confirm close cooperation between Japan and the United States and exchange opinions on recent developments on the Korean Peninsula, including a ballistic missile launch by North Korea on Feb. 12.
McMaster took up the post following the resignation of his predecessor, Michael Flynn, over a Russia-linked scandal. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA