February 21, 2017
TOKYO- Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida expressed on Tuesday his intention to cooperate with newly appointed US National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster to strengthen the bilateral alliance.
At a press conference, Kishida said he has heard that McMaster is an experienced person. “I want to work with him in efforts to strengthen the Japan-US alliance,” Kishida said.
US President Donald Trump announced Monday the appointment of Army Lt. Gen. McMaster as his new national security adviser to replace Michael Flynn, who resigned earlier this month over a Russia-linked scandal. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA