February 8, 2017
TOKYO- The Japanese government on Tuesday revealed a plan to start discussions by the end of March on establishing safety standards for liquid milk for babies.
The plan was explained by officials of the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry at a meeting with the Tokyo metropolitan government and other parties to exchange opinions about ways to promote the use of suck milk, which is not currently produced or sold in Japan.
Katsunobu Kato, minister in charge of empowering women.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA