February 26, 2017
TOKYO- Japan’s House of Representatives, the lower chamber of parliament, is expected to approve the government’s budget proposal for fiscal 2017, which starts in April, on Monday.
The prospect emerged after Yasukazu Hamada, chairman of the Lower House Budget Committee, made an executive decision on Friday to take a vote on the budget proposal on Monday.
The committee is likely to approve the budget.
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling camp aims to get the budget through the full Lower House. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA