May 27, 2017
CHIBA- Public prosecutors on Friday indicted Yasumasa Shibuya, 46, a former head of the parents’ association at an elementary school in the city of Matsudo, Chiba Prefecture, eastern Japan, for allegedly murdering a Vietnamese girl attending the school in March.
The Chiba District Public Prosecutors Office did not reveal whether the suspect has admitted or denied the allegations against him, which also include abandoning the body of the nine-year-old girl.
According the indictment, Shibuya is suspected of kidnapping the girl, who was a third-grader, in his vehicle on March 24 to perform indecent acts on her and detained her partly by using handcuffs. He allegedly choked the girl to death after molesting her, and abandoned her body near a drainage ditch in the city of Abiko, also Chiba. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY