May 6, 2017
CHIBA- Police on Friday served a new arrest warrant on a 46-year-old man over the murder of a Vietnamese girl whose body was found in Abiko, Chiba Prefecture, in March.
Yasumasa Shibuya, arrested on April 14 for allegedly abandoning the body of the elementary school third-grader, now faces the charges of murder, kidnapping for the purpose of indecent acts and forcible indecency causing death.
Until recently, Shibuya was head of parents' association at the elementary school in Matsudo, also Chiba, that the nine-year-old victim attended. The suspect refuses to speak about the girl's death. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY