April 5, 2017
TOKYO- Japan's three megabank groups including Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ will trim their hiring of new graduates in spring 2018 as they did in the previous year, Jiji Press learned Tuesday.
The core unit of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. expects to employ some 1,100 new graduates next spring, down from about 1,200 this spring.
At Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., under the wing of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc. new hires are seen falling below 1,000 for the first time in six years. This spring, the bank employed 1,347 new graduates. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA