May 7, 2017
BRATISLAVA- The construction work for an engineering and electronic industry plant to be built by Japanese company MinebeaMitsumi started on Friday in Kosice, eastern Slovakia, local media reported.
For this plant, MinebeaMitsumi reportedly will invest at least 60 million euros (65.9 million US dollars) and provide jobs to 1,100 people.
Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico has praised the company's decision to invest in the underdeveloped eastern Slovakia.
"Apart from established sectors as steel production and IT, this region is now getting standard industrial production, which is so typical for Slovakia. From this perspective, Slovakia is the most industrialised country in the EU when it comes to the share of industry on GDP," Fico said. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY