April 23, 2017
Tokyo- Group of 20 finance chiefs expressed concerns on Friday that global economic uncertainty will be heightened by tensions in Syria and North Korea as well as elections in Europe.The move is an apparent warning from Japan and the United States against possible further provocations by North Korea, as Pyongyang marks the 85th anniversary of the founding of its Korean People's Army on Tuesday, sources familiar with the situation said.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA