May 2, 2017
Tokyo- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and US President Donald Trump had telephone talks on Monday, in the wake of the latest ballistic missile launch by North Korea on Saturday, diplomatic sources said Tuesday.
According to the sources, the Japanese government decided not to disclose that the Abe-Trump talks had taken place, in consideration of the US side's regret that the Japanese Self-Defense Forces' first mission to escort a US warship under the national security laws, which started on Monday, had been reported by the Japanese media in advance.
The Japanese government in principle discloses telephone talks between the prime minister and foreign leaders. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA