June 11, 2017
Kagoshima- The U.S. military's Osprey tilt-rotor cargo aircraft made an emergency landing at Amami Aiport in the southwestern Japan prefecture of Kagoshima on Saturday night.
The pilot of the plane, which was flying over the sea off Amami, declared an emergency before the landing, according to the Defense Ministry's Okinawa Defense Bureau.
The Osprey emergency landing came on the heels of one on the island of Iejima in Okinawa Prefecture on Tuesday night. In December last year, the U.S. Marine Corps' MV-22 Osprey crash-landed in a shallow water off the coastline of Nago in the same southernmost prefecture. (Jiji Press)
- GEORGE SOROS BLASTED THE U S FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL ON NOT WORKING WITH HAMAS
- WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS SHOW U S ‘IGNORED’ TORTURE FROM THE WAR IN IRAQ
- THE ROOTS OF THE ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT
- TUCKER CARLSON QUESTIONS U.S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL WAR
- RFK Jr TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS INDEPENDENT, DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE TWO POLITICAL PARTIES
- JAPANESE VIROLOGIST SAYS OMICRON MAY HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED
- JAPANESE VIEW & FILIPINO BEAUTY