PH Embassy in Tokyo promotes Filipino food through “Eat’s More Fun in the Philippines” online campaign
October 13, 2020
As part of the promotion of Filipino Food, the Philippine Embassy in Tokyo, through its Tourism Section, launched the Eat’s More Fun in the Philippines website on 12 October 2020 endorsing three famous dishes from the country: Chicken Adobo, Pork Sinigang, and Pancit Gisado.
The project was made possible through the funding support from the ASEAN-Japan Centre (AJC).
The website may be accessed through https://philippinetravel.jp/lp/ouchi-philippines-recipe/. The three videos on how to cook Filipino dishes were uploaded on the website.
The videos were also uploaded on Youtube.
Actor Mahiro Takasugi took on the challenge in creating these dishes together with Tokyo-based Singer/DJ Ms. Maria Theresa Gow. Mr. Takasugi is a famous Japanese actor while Ms. Gow is a half-Filipino, half-Scottish TV personality.
The campaign aims to encourage people to cook Filipino food and post photos in Instagram with the hashtag #HomeinthePhilippines. There will be a raffle for people who will participate in the said campaign. Prizes include a round-trip ticket to Cebu, a suitcase, and a variety set of Filipino products.
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020