February 22, 2017
TOKYO- A kickoff event was held in Tokyo on Tuesday, ahead of the start on Friday of Japan’s “Premium Friday” public-private nationwide campaign aimed at stimulating consumer spending. “We hope to revive the Japanese economy by encouraging the public to spend more,” Kunio Ishizuka, vice chairman of the Japan Business Federation, or Keidanren, said at the event.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA