April 3, 2017
TSU, MIE PREF.- A roller coaster was brought to an emergency stop at the Nagashima Spa Land amusement park in Kuwana, Mie Prefecture, central Japan, Monday morning, leaving seven passengers suspended in midair for about 15 minutes.
The cars on the 4D Spin Coaster Arashi stopped some 34 meters above the ground near the top of the track at around 10:55 a.m. (1:55 a.m. GMT) after its safety system was set off, the operator of the amusement park said.
After staying there for about 15 minutes, the cars completed the rest of the 310-meter track to return to the starting point, the operator said. (Jiji Press)
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine