Russia holding military drills on disputed isles: report
August 13, 2017
TOKYO- Russia's military has started drills on northwestern Pacific islands at the center of the country's territorial dispute with Japan, according to a recent Interfax report.
More than 1,000 soldiers and 100 vehicles are set to participate in the drills to check coordination between military units and practice protective measures against artillery and chemical and biological weapons attacks, according to the report on Thursday.
The drills are believed to be taking place on the islands of Kunashiri and Etorofu, two of the four Russian-held disputed islands, called the Northern Territories in Japan. Jiji Press
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA