April 25, 2017
NAGO, OKINAWA PREF., Jiji- The Japanese government started on Tuesday seawall construction work for land reclamation at the Henoko coastal area in Nago, Okinawa Prefecture, to relocate the US Marine Corps' Futenma air base. The work to establish seawalls that will surround the planned landfill site marks a milestone in the controversial relocation project that is based on an agreement between Tokyo and Washington in 1996 on the return to Japan of the site of the Futenma base in Ginowan in the southernmost prefecture.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA