April 19, 2017
NIIGATA- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. vowed Wednesday to take preventive measures after its false reporting about earthquake resistance of a key facility at its Kashiwazaki-Kariwa nuclear plant in Niigata Prefecture.
"Our explanations to local communities (about the facility's seismic capacity) were insufficient," President Naomi Hirose said during his meeting with Niigata Governor Ryuichi Yoneyama in the central Japan city of Niigata.
"We will make improvements and work hard to gain support" from local residents for the planned restart of the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa plant, Hirose stressed. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA