February 8, 2017
WASHINGTON- The US White House officially announced Tuesday that President Donald Trump will take Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to his Mar-a-Largo winter retreat in Florida after their first summit in Washington on Friday.
Trump “has invited him (Abe) down to Mar-a-Largo, and the two leaders will travel there for the weekend,” White House spokesman Sean Spicer told a press conference.
“This is a testament to the importance the United States places on the bilateral relationship and the strength of our alliance, and the deep economic ties between the United States and Japan,” he said.
Trump already has revealed in a radio interview a plan to play golf with Abe in Palm Beach after the summit to “have a lot of fun” and “make sure” Abe is his partner. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA