April 22, 2017
Sydney- The USS Carl Vinson carrier strike group is expected to arrive in the Sea of Japan in days, US Vice President Mike Pence said Saturday.
"Our expectation is that they will be in the Sea of Japan in position in a matter of days, before the end of this month," Pence told a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull after a meeting in Sydney.
Pence reiterated his country's determination to pressure North Korea to stop provocations, saying, "All options are on the table and the United States is prepared to do what's necessary."
Turnbull criticized Pyongyang, saying, "This reckless and dangerous regime puts the peace, the stability, the prosperity of our region at risk."
Pence and Turnbull agreed to urge China to do more to pressure North Korea to drop its nuclear program. (Jiji Press)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA