July 2, 2017
Tokyo- Balloting was under way Sunday in the Tokyo metropolitan assembly election, the first test of voter sentiment in the Japanese capital since Governor Yuriko Koike took office in August last year. The main focus is whether Koike's regional party, Tomin First no Kai (Tokyoites first group), and groups supportive of her will win a majority of at least 64 seats together in the 127-member metropolitan assembly.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA