July 4, 2020
Tokyo-Many bars have closed their doors due to the impact of the corona-virus outbreak in the Golden Gai nightlife area in Tokyo's Shinjuku district, Japan, Tuesday, 07 April 2020.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who declared a state of emergency on Tuesday for Tokyo and six other prefectures following a spike in the number of new corona-virus infection cases, called for avoiding bars, nightclubs, karaoke places and live music clubs.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine