May 22, 2020
A school in Taguig City on Friday pilot their first cybergraduation ceremony using student-made robots.
The ceremony was held at Sen. Renato "Companero" Cayetano Memorial Science and Technology High School (SRCC).
First in the country, graduating students are shown on a tablet that is attached to robot holding a diploma during the ceremony that was beamed live on Facebook as a measure to prevent the spread of the coronavirus or COVID-19 disease.
At least 179 high school students received their diploma during the online ceremony.
The Department of Education (DepEd) cancelled this years commencement exercise due to the current pandemic crisis. Jiji Photo
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine