August 15, 2017
Dancers and performers showcased their talents during the Awa Odori festival in Tokushima.
Different traditional dance were seen in the streets, performers also played the shamisen- a three-stringed instrument.
Awa Odori festival is part of the Obon festival in Tokushima and is held for four days. The largest dance festival attract more than 1.2 million people annually. Jiji Photo (AFP PHOTO / YASUYOSHI CHIBA)
- IS THE BIG PHARMA BEHIND THE CENSORSHIP OF OTHER TREATMENTS FOR COVID-19?
- UK COVID 19 LIFTED RESTRICTIONS AND PLAN A & B
- BIG PHARMA’S BILLIONS OF PROFIT FROM COVID 19
- INDIAN BAR ASSOCIATION SUES WHO PART II
- COVID 19 VACCINE BREAKTHROUGH INFECTION
- CHURCH GROUPS FILIPINOS TO REGISTER AND PREPARE FOR 2022 ELECTION
- PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT DUTERTE LEAVES IVERMECTIN USE TO DOCTOR PATIENT DECISION