July 8, 2020
Osaka-A hotel employee wearing a face mask plays video games as a demonstration at E-Zone hotel in Osaka, Japan, 08 July 2020. Japan’s first E-sports-themed hotel opened in Osaka with a limited number of guests after a 3-month delay due to covid-19 pandemic.
The hotel consists of three floors, dedicated to the game-playing, and five floors with guest rooms that are equipped with gaming consoles to help the guests immerse themselves in the gaming world. EPA-JIJI Press.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine