July 2, 2020
Kanagawa prefecture-People hired by the local city hall hold banners to inform others about a ban on using mobile phones while walking, at a train station in Yamato, Kanagawa prefecture on Wednesday, 1 July 2020.
The suburban city of Yamato on July 1 launched an official ban on a scene repeated the world over: pedestrians glued to their phones while walking -- a first in tech-crazy Japan. AFP-Jiji Press.
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine