139 persons die from COVID-19
January 12, 2021
The Department of Health (DOH) said Tuesday 139 died from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), bringing total deaths to 9,554.
This was the highest one-day death tally in three months.
New cases went down to 1,524 after rising past 2,000. Total COVID-19 cases reached 491, 258.
Forty-four persons recovered from COVID-19, which brought total recoveries to 458, 172.
Davao City topped the area with the most new cases for the second day with 137 followed by Quezon City, 109. Rizal was third with 92, Davao del Norte 53 and Cebu City, 51.
Although mild cases accounted for 85.1 percent of 23, 532 active COVID-19 cases, critical cases reached 5.7 percent which surpassed asymptomatic with 5.5 percent.
Severe cases were 3.2 percent of active cases. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA