5 policemen, 10 persons attacked by alleged NPA in Catanduanes
August 10, 2017
Five police personnel and 10 drug surrenderers were attacked by suspected National People’s Army on Thursday in Viga town, Catanduanes province, police said.
Chief Inspector Rogelyn Calandria of Bicol police regional office said in phone interview with the Daily Manila Shimbun the five police officers and drug surrenderers were going to a health center in Viga for health assessment when an improvised explosive device exploded at 11:20 am.
Calandria said the policemen engaged in a firefight against attackers whom she says were planned by suspected NPA members.
She could not say how many police officers and drug surrenderers were injured. Alanna Ambi/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA