January 8, 2021
BAGUIO CITY-- The health department said Thursday a clustering of COVID-19 cases occurred at the Philippine Military Academy (PMA).
Department of Health Cordillera director Ruby Constantino said expanded testing procedures at the PMA yielded 72 positive results. These were composed of 53 cadets, 16 waiters, and three cooks) as of January 4.
The PMA said earlier cadets and other personnel tested positive for COVID-19 but did not say how many they were.
But PMA said the positive patients are all in good condition as most of them are asymptomatic. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA