November 2, 2017
The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) release Jolo Councilor Zed Tan in Talipao, Sulu on Wednesday night, a military official said Thursday.
Brig. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, Joint Task Force Sulu Commander, said Tan was released somewhere in Brgy Buru, Talipao, Sulu around 9:29 pm.
“He underwent medical examination at Camp Bautista Station Hospital in Busbus, Jolo, Sulu,” he said.
“Councilor Tan found to be in good physical condition except for some mosquito bites on his arms,” he added.
Sobejana said Tan went through debriefing as part of the procedure before he was turned over to his family. He said Tan was abducted by the ASG members in vicinity of Brgy Timbangan, Indanan, Sulu last September 27, 2017. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA