AFP says arrest warrants for nine cops allegedly linked to Sulu shooting released
January 15, 2021
The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)said Friday arrest warrants were issued against nine policemen allegedly involved in the killing of four Army intelligence officers in Sulu last year.
"Warrant (of arrest) was already issued by Jolo Regional Trial Court Branch 3," Maj. Gen. Edgard Arevalo, AFP spokesman, said in a message to the Daily Manila Shimbun on Friday.
AFP chief Gen. Gilbert Gapay had expressed disappointment over the release of the nine cops by the Philippine National Police following the implementation of their dismissal from police service.
The PNP previously explained that the release was made because the warrant of arrests against them were not issued. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA