AFP seized three terrorist camps
January 30, 2017
The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) seized three terrorist encampments that they have bombarded in Lanao del Sur since last week.
“In the operations conducted, there were three encampments actually that were overtaken which was in the same part,” said Brig. Gen. Restituto Padilla, AFP spokesman, on Monday.
“The encampments were in the same areas that were attacked that evening and where we believe these terrorists have been harboring,” he said.
Padilla said the number of fatalities because of the operation in Butig, lanao del Sur still stand at 15, including an Indonesian terrorist with eight wounded, including Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) leader Isnilon Hapilon.
He said troops are pursuing around100 members of terrorist groups in Butig.
These groups include ASG, Maute Brothers and Ansar Khilafah Philippines (AKP) members.
Padilla said the military will continue its focused combat operation to address the security threat posed by terrorists groups in Mindanao. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA