Aguirre “indefinitely suspends” NBI anti-drug investigation
February 3, 2017
Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre on Friday ordered the “indefinite suspension” of the National Bureau of Investigation to investigate anti-drug cases.
"The DOJ (Department of Justice) and the NBI will now focus its energy and resources in waging war against corruption and in waging war against criminality,” Aguirre said.
The PNP and the NBI have been ordered by President Rodrigo Duterte to stop anti-illegal drug operations after some of its members were allegedly involved in the kidnap-slay of South Korean Jee Ick-joo.
Superintendent Rafael Dumlao, Senior Police Officer 3 (SPO3) Ricky Sta. Isabel, SPO4 Roy Villegas have been accused of involvement in Jee's death. But the Angeles City court directed the justice department to reinvestigate the case after an appeal from Sta. Isabel. .
NBI Director Dante Gierran has relieved several NBI officials, including head agent under its NCR Division Darwin Lising. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA