January 12, 2021
Interior Secretary Eduardo Año took a leave until the end of January as part of his post- COVID-19 recovery.
“Since Secretary Año’s hospitalization from COVID in August 2020, he has not taken a single day of leave; always working even during Sundays, holidays and even at night,” Interior Undersecretary and spokesperson Jonathan Malaya said.
“As a COVID survivor, he has been advised by his doctors to slow down and take a break from stressful activities,” he added.
Malaya said last week, Año underwent his regular medical check-up as part of his post-COVID recovery plan.
“His doctors advised him to pace himself, to get plenty of rest, to prioritize his health and to further undergo some tests,” he said.
According to Malaya, Año started his leave last January 11 and designated Undersecretary Bernardo Florece to serve as Officer-in-Charge until the end of the month.
Año, also the vice chairman of National Task Force Against COVID-19, was tested positive for the virus in March and August last year. Ella Dionisio/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA