April 29, 2017
Suspected members of the New People's Army (NPA) staged several attacks in the Davao region where at least two people were injured. Around 80 rebels stormed Lapanday Foods Corp. in Barangay Tigatto in Davao City's Buhangin district around 3:30 a.m., a police report said Buhangin police head Chief Inspector Milgrace Driz said the gunmen burned the Lapanday box plant and plastic plant buildings, injuring a security guard. Rebels also attacked the Lapanday and Lorenzo Farm in Barangay Pangyan in Calinan district at around 3:30 a.m and seized several high-powered firearms. Chief Inspector Andrea dela Cerna, Police Regional Office 11 spokesperson, said about 100 rebels on board two 10-wheeler trucks burned the Macondry Plastic Plant at Barangay Tagpore in Panabo City, Davao del Norte at around 3 a.m. "They disarmed four security guards who were on duty," Dela Cerna said in a text message. “We are checking if this is relation to that or Labor Day," Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte said in a TV interview. She ordered government forces to intensify to intensify their security." DMS.
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA