Army major goes amuck, shot by police
January 23, 2017
Police shot an officer of the Philippine Army after he ran amuck in Pasay Cityearly Monday.
Major Elmer Payot, opened fire at policeman after he released four hostages. The policemen shot him in the chest and Payot is confined at the Adventist MedicalCenter.
In a text message to Daily Manila Shimbun by Army spokesman Col. Benjamin Hao, Payot “went amuck and held hostage his housemates.”
“The Philippine Army is now investigating the case,” Hao added.
Payot, 44, who is assigned at the ArmyCustodial Center, has “pending admin case against him in the Army,” said Hao. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA