July 10, 2020
BAGUIO CITY- Baguio City remains closed to tourists said Mayor Benjamin Magalong amid reports that some tour agencies are accepting reservations despite quarantine restrictions.
‘(The city) remains closed to tourists and leisure activities while the coronavirus 2019 still hovers and while quarantine measures are still in effect’, Magalong said Friday.
“Anybody caught violating our local government restrictions shall be dealt with accordingly under the following laws and its accompanying penalties”, he said.
This came as two new cases emerged Friday. These are a 58-year old male from Bakakeng Norte and a 22-year old female from Loakan Liwanag barangay, hiking Baguio’s active cases to four.
On Thursday, a 25-year old female mall worker from Upper Quezon Hill barangay tested positive of the disease prompting a lockdown of her barangay.
The patient experienced symptoms and was swab tested at the Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center. DMS
- Japanese artist takes root in the Philippines; explores folk spiritual practices
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep03
- One Pen Project
- Filipinos can now learn Nihonggo and Japanese culture in Magsaysay Human Language Institute
- Wikang Hapon sa Trabaho: Mag-aral at Matuto ng Practical Japanese Ep02
- UPDATE: On the return of Filipinos from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China
- 30 Filipino repatriates from n-Cov-hit Wuhan City, Hubei province return home, quarantine