March 3, 2017
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) has banned a South Korean wanted by authorities in Seoul for operating a multi-million dollar illegal online gaming racket in Cambodia a few years ago. BI Commissioner Jaime Morente said in a statement on Friday said 56-year-old Jung Wok Yi was placed in the bureau’s blacklist of undesirable aliens after he recently tried to enter the country at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). Morente said immigration officers at the NAIA 2 terminal intercepted and turned away the Korean last Feb. 11 when he arrived aboard a Philippine Airlines flight from Incheon.
“He was refused entry after it was found that he was the subject of a red notice from the Interpol due to a criminal case that was filed against him in Korea,” the BI chief said. He Yi had been in the Interpol’s list of wanted criminals since 2013 when South Korean authorities requested the international police organization to issue a red notice against him. The fugitive was booked on the first available flight to Inchon where upon his arrival he was fetched and arrested by Korean policemen. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA