May 7, 2017
A cargo vessel carrying steel pellets sank off Talisay, Cebu Sunday morning.
All the 26 crew members of MV Fortuner were rescued after the vessel capsized at around 6:30am, the Philippine Coast Guard said.
The PCG said the crew of the ship tried to fix the crack on its hull but the damage was beyond control as water continued to enter the vessel's compartment.
Coast Guard District Cebu immediately deployed vessels and aluminum boats to respond to the accident and to contain the spread of oil spill. (Ella Dionisio/DMS)
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA