Cavite governor says second fatality recorded in HTI blaze
February 10, 2017
An employee injured in a fire that took almost two days to extinguish at a company in the economic zone in General Trias died on Thursday, Cavite Governor Jesus Crispin Remulla said.
Richard Sargento, 33, a worker of House Technology Industries (HTI), Pte. Ltd. Passed away at the Divine Grace Medical Center, Remulla said in a statement, He is the second fatality.
Sargento was among the two people reported in critical condition.
Over 100 people were injured in the blaze which hit HTI's three-storey building Wednesday last week. The fire destroyed about P15 billion worth of property. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA