Comelec chairman files charges against wife
August 9, 2017
Commission on Elections (Comelec) chairman Andres Bautista filed multiple charges against Patricia Bautista at the Taguig City Prosecutor's Office after she came out in public accusing him of having unexplained wealth amounting to nearly P1 billion.
In a television interview on Wednesday, Bautista said “cases for grave coercion, qualified theft, robbery, among others" have been filed.
In previous interviews, Bautista claimed that his wife had forcibly opened his cabinet to steal his documents, cash, ATMs, gift certificates, passbooks, financial reports, and iPad.
He claimed his wife is looking to extort money from him as part of their settlement for their legal separation.
Bautista also reiterated that he had no undeclared wealth as all his assets and earnings were correctly declared in his Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Networth (SALN).
"I did not lie in my SALN. There are moneys in the name of my parents, siblings. All properties belonging to me are in my SALN," said Bautista. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA