Commission on Appointments rejects Taguiwalo as social welfare secretary
August 16, 2017
The bicameral Commission on Appointments rejects Judy Taguiwalo as secretary of social welfare and development on Wednesday.
Taguiwalo is the third cabinet member to be rejected by the Commission on Appointments. The others were Perfecto Yasay Jr at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Gina Lopez at the Department of Environment and Natural Resources. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA