Cotabato City hit by 3.7 earthquake
February 11, 2017
A magnitude 3.7 earthquake hit Cotabato City at 5:04 pm Saturday.
Lara Gianan, Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) Science Research Assistant said the earthquake’s epicenter was at 7.28 north 124.21 east 20 km northeast ofCotabato City. It was recorded around 5:04pm.
Gianan said the tremor that is tectonic in origin was possibly caused by the movement of Mindanao fault. No damage report is expected. Robina Asido/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA