COVID-19 deaths surpass 100 for second day
January 13, 2021
Deaths from the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) soared past 100 for the second straight day Wednesday.
The Department of Health (DOH) said 146 died from COVID-19 after 139 deaths were reported on Tuesday. Total fatalities are now at 9,699.
New cases came in at 1,453, which brought cases to 492, 700.
Quezon City had the highest number of new cases, with 95 followed by Cavite with 66. Manila was third with 54, Davao City 50 and Cebu City 44.
There were 397 persons who got well from COVID-19, which increased total recoveries to 458, 523. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA