November 20, 2020
Eight months since the outbreak of the coronavirus disease, more than 8,000 have died from COVID-19.
The Department of Health (DOH) said Friday 27 persons died from COVID-19, bringing total deaths to 8,025. This puts the case fatality rate to 1.93 percent.
The DOH reported 1,639 new COVID-19 cases, raising the total to 415, 067.
Among provinces and cities with new COVID-19 cases, leading the list was Davao City with 113 followed by Laguna 76, Quezon City and Rizal 75 and Cavite 63.
A total of 305 survived COVID-19, which placed total recoveries at 375,237. COVID-19 recoveries. DMS
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 24, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP8: Ann Constantino Beck, JCI Philippine-New York President
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 23, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 21, 2020
- KWENTONG KABABAYAN EP7: Karanasan ng Isang Pinay sa Trabaho at Kultura sa Hong Kong
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 20, 2020
- STV JAPAN EVENING NEWS | NOVEMBER 19, 2020