Dela Rosa boasts “unprecedented results” in war against drugs
August 9, 2017
Philippine National Police Director General Ronald Dela Rosa said Wednesday drug traffickers lost about P500 billion due to the demand reduction of illegal drugs in the country.
Dela Rosa said during the PNP's 116th anniversary, there is a demand reduction of 85,589 kilos based on the daily consumption of 1.3 million surrenderers at 200 mg for every user.
"In our war against illegal drugs, we registered unprecedented results ever before achieved in our police service", he said.
Dela Rosa said police conducted 64,527 anti-illegal drug operations where 141 officers were killed.
A total of 3,264 drug personalities died in the operations, he said.
Dela Rosa said 247 uniformed and non-uniformed personnel were sanctioned and charged after they were found positive in drug tests. Alanna Ambi/DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA