January 14, 2021
The Department of Health (DOH) reported 1,912 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases Thursday, which raised total cases to 494, 605.
Forty persons died from COVID-19, bringing total fatalities to 9,739.
Davao City topped the day's most number of cases with 136 followed by Quezon City with 107. Agusan del Sur was third with 61, Dagupan City 57 and Cavite, 54.
There were 746 persons who recovered from COVID-19, which pushed total recoveries to 459, 252. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA