DOH reports 2,163 COVID-19 cases
January 18, 2021
The Department of Health (DOH) reported 2,163 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases on Monday.
The tally, highest since November, brings total cases to 502,736 with 26, 839 active.
Davao City topped the list of new cases with 134 followed by Cagayan with 100 and Quezon City with 99.
Leyte was fourth with 93 cases and Cavite, 75.
Only two persons recovered from COVID-19, putting total recoveries at 465, 988.
Fourteen persons died, bringing total fatalities to 9,909. DMS
- US STATES BANNING ABORTION A VICTORY FOR CONSERVATIVE or A LOST OF WOMEN’S RIGHT
- WHO: MASS VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED FOR MONKEYPOX AT THIS TIME
- GEORGE SOROS AS UKRAINE PUPPET MASTER
- WILL MONKEYPOX BE DECLARED AS AN ‘Emergency of International Concern’ BY WHO
- WHO RUN THE WORLD? BLACKROCK?
- WAR WITH RUSSIA: US MAINSTREAM MEDIA, SELECTIVE & MISLEADING? – STEPHEN COHEN
- BILL GATES THE BIGGEST FUNDER OF WHO DR VANDAN SHIVA